Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Goals!!

Last year (2013) was not the awesome year I had hoped for. We as a family made great strides and there were some awesome changes as well as not so great ones. 
 I had all of these big plans (notice the underlined I). My kids will tell you that the year was fun and exciting, God did make a way for us to go on two lovely vacations on the very limited budget of a single mom baby sitting for a living. But most all of MY plans fell flat and left me feeling like a total failure. My boys didn't see me that way, neither did my parents, friends and most importantly God. What God did see was a His daughter thinking she could make grand plans on her own, who thought she didn't need to ask His wisdom and guidance in making these choices. 
 So this year He is involved in every choice, decision and plan. I also home school both of my boys and He is helping me. This is the first of what I hope will  be many blogs. 


Hugs and Prayers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment