Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello, from the ever changing Tanner house!! As I mentioned in my earlier post we are moving to the Chicago area. God has burdened our heart for the area and the people. We talked before we got married and shared our hearts with each other for ministry and Chicago and so we decided that we would make that our home and follow God's leading. SO since I hadn't actually ever been to Chicago we decided to go for our honeymoon. As we were riding around on the subway, I saw this older woman sitting on the seat across from me and our eyes met briefly and it broke my heart. She was weary from what I assumed was working all day and her eyes were void of hope, Almost three months later I still see those eyes and I pray for her. She is just one of thousands.
 We had decided to move in January, prayed and then moved it to March, prayed some more and since our help (my Mom and Dad) needed a date so they could work out vacation we settled on April 15th. Well we have been looking for a place to live online and praying for God to lead us to the perfect place, rent in that area is about twice or more then it is here in Cleveland, TN so the right place had to also be the right price and that was proving challenging. Our pastor Kevin Wallace preached this past Wednesday night about "putting a prayer wheel" on things that just didn't seem to move and so I did. Well while searching on our favorite realty site and we found several places. One of which is rent to own. So we will be making a spontaneous trip to Illinois Sunday to look at several places and may be moving sooner than we thought. Please pray for us on this journey and for God to lead each and every step along the way. I can see so many area as where he is working and moving on our behalf. He has given me a vision for a women and children's ministry and that I covet your prayers for walking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment