Monday, January 16, 2017

So this is what it looks like.....

Since my last post a ton has changed, and I do mean a ton!! 
In my last two posts, I mentioned a guy. In one I called him my "in it to win it buddy" little did I know that he was that one special person God had called to be my soulmate,and dad to my boys. Well we are now married and he has adopted the boys.It is a long story and one day I will share it. But today is not that day.

 We have been married a little over two months and life is great, we have been sick alot and but it has been a grand adventure!! We are moving in three months to Chicago to start a church and I cannot wait! I planned a totally different post one in which I started blogging about the move and preparations. I had all sorts of plans and ideas and still do, but I realized after those last two posts I HAD to fill in some gaps. I am beyond excited and cannot wait for what the future holds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment